ATTENTION THERE ARE NO KARAOKE CONTESTS NOW
Join us for the Great Karaoke Contest 3 presented by The Smokehaus and hosted by PartyMasterz. Every Thursday from 7:30pm-10:30pm in The Smokehaus Pavillion 2 Singers will advance each week into the finals – you must be available for the finals on May 11th. Contest begins at 8:30pm – song request must be submitted by 8:15pm. Non-winners may re-enter each week prior to the finals. Contest judged by some of the area’s premier businesses. Check back for weekly winner stats. CONTEST DATES – March 23rd, March 30th, April 6th, April 13th, April 20th, April 27th, May 4th, FINALE May 11th
PLEASE READ IF YOU WISH TO COMPETE
PartyMasterz Productions Karaoke Contest Rules and Information
This is a competition. We will allow duets to enter. BUT, you can only enter as a duet or a single, not both. If the duet performance wins, the prize is split between the two contestants. You are not allowed to have any back up assistance in any round of competition. You can only enter the contest once per night. The top two scorers of the qualifying rounds move on to the final round. Judges for each qualifying round are sponsors of the contest and PartyMasterz owners. Rules for Participation Registration will begin at the start of the show (7:45pm) and the contest will begin as indicated by the host…. normally by 8:30pm, but may change depending on number of singers. Competition will be held weekly and in the same manner. There will be 7 weeks of qualifying rounds, therefore, at least, 14 people will be qualified for the finals. If you cannot make the finals date, please inform your host, so that an alternate can be chosen. (Finals are May 11th)
- There cannot be more than 20 contestants in a qualifying round, because of time constraints.
- Entries are taken in the order they were received and any more than 20 entries will have to wait until the following week to qualify, unless PMP deems time is available.
- Entries for the contest will be accepted by the host on a registration form. You will not be allowed to change the song listed after it has been registered. No personal CDG’s will be accepted. All songs must be selected from the PartyMasterz Productions Karaoke Catalogs
- Contestants may sing any genre of music to their liking, in this contest. You can sing the same song in the qualifying rounds but not in the Final Round.
- No duplicate songs will be allowed on finals night…. song selection is first come first served.
- Registered Contestants names will be drawn randomly, to determine performance line up.
- Once you have won a qualifying round then you can only compete in the final round. If you do not win a qualifying round, you are welcome to return and compete again.
- In case of a first place tie then a sing off will be done with a new song chosen by each performer and they will be judged off of that performance alone.
- There will be 5 Top Performance Winners
- Prizes awarded are provided by The Smokehaus in Cash
- Prize Disbursement
- 1st Place – $250
- 2nd Place – $100
- 3rd Place – $75
- 4th Place – $50
- 5th Place – $25
- Contestants must be on site and registered by 8:15pm – if you are not on site by that time you WILL NOT SING in the contest that night – no exceptions.
- In the event that The Smokehaus closes due to weather conditions, we will extend the contest an additional week.
- If you have one the Championship in the past you are no longer eligible to enter the contest, but we’d love to have you as a guest judge.
Judges and Judging Guidelines for the competition
- Judges are members of our sponsorship family and PartyMasterz and previous champions.
- Three judges will be judging all qualifying rounds. There may be a panel of six judges for the finale.
- Judges will score each contestant on Vocal Talent and Performance with a rating between 1 and 100
Please note that by filling out the Registration Form, you are agreeing to all rules of this contest. All decisions, by the judging panel, are final.
This area reserved for contest location, address, phone number with links