Why join a networking group? Here’s a great example and explanation of why to B2B.
Benefits Of Membership
Why Join a Business Networking Group?
Thank you for your interest in joining Professional Referral Exchange! Please keep in mind these benefits of becoming a member:
- Be the only person in your business category in your Chapter.
- Have the opportunity to receive “qualified” business referrals to expand your customer base and generate more business.
- Connect with fellow members who aggressively act as a sales force for your business and are committed to helping you succeed.
- Follow a proven structured weekly meeting agenda to improve your opportunities to generate business.
- Present information about your business each week to enhance “word of mouth” advertising.
- Have the ability to refer business to and receive business from professionals you know, like and trust.
- Access a business potential of 250+ people times the number of members in your Chapter.
- Develop long term friendships and experience the satisfaction that comes from helping other people.
- Recognize opportunities to act as a resource for your clients and associates.
- Get greater exposure for your business as more people join your Chapter.
- Be supported by an Advisory Board of experienced PRE Members who evaluate ideas for overall organization development and effectiveness.
- Receive a monthly newsletter from your Chapter that tallies referrals, shares articles and communicates information.
- Participate in personal development sessions on effective networking techniques to improve your abilities.
- Gain insights and tips from Business professionals in your Chapter that help you manage your business more effectively.
- Have your business listed on PRE’s World Wide Web site.